ADRN - Enabling new research using administrative data for public benefit
Better use of data
- Connecting analytical staff across government departments with academic capacity and capability to share knowledge, methods
andinsight for public benefit across the UK.
- Safely transforming sensitive information into functionally
anonymiseddatasets to enable evidence-based policy development and research.
Supporting policy priorities
- Providing secure access to evidence-based insights from academia into cross-party challenges including social mobility and support for families with multiple disadvantages; or the impact of lifestyle on health, environment, food and transport.
- Collaborating with the What Works Centres and other users of public policy evidence.
- International reputation for providing expertise to governments and researchers worldwide
- Data security, privacy, ethics, legislation, governance, research methods and policies >>
- UK-wide research training and approvals processes, built on best practice
- Policy impact with a data sharing agreement tailored to specific requirements across departments.
If you have any questions about applications, data acquisition or research, please contact us.
Latest courses and training